The documents listed below are eventually required for submitting proposals, signing concession contracts or establishing agreements:



To obtain the documents listed below, please send a justified request to:

  • Rector's Identity Card and CPF
  • Negative certificates or certificates of regularity with the Attorney General of the National Treasury, State Treasury Body and Municipal Treasury Body
  • Declaration proving the exercise of full powers inherent to the ownership of Unicamp properties
  • Unicamp tax immunity declaration
  • Clearance or regularity certificates with the Internal Revenue Service, Severance Indemnity Fund and INSS (CND)
  • Declaration of Financial Suitability